Welcome to Growing Good Stewards – a place for conversing, learning, networking and imagining the future among Anglicans and friends who strive to be Good Stewards. The writers created three broad categories to guide our work. These include content for parish stewardship teams; content for individuals; and content for resourcing ministry.
The idea for this blog grew out of a national dialogue on stewardship convened by the Anglican Church of Canada in October 2012. And it will continue to “grow” as new writers join the team and you engage in the conversation. We are grateful to “The Community” for hosting the discussions to follow. Welcome, and please join in the conversation.
The founding team of bloggers includes:
- Ms. Liz Cullen, Stewardship Mentor, Diocese of New Westminster
- The Very Rev. Kevin Dixon, Dean and Rector, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Diocese of Huron
- Mr. Peter Misiaszek, Director of Stewardship Development, Diocese of Toronto
- Glen Mitchell, Director of Stewardship & Gift Planning, Diocese of New Westminster
- Mr. Alex Parsons, Diocesan Stewardship/Planned Giving Officer, Diocese of Saskatoon
- Mr. Kevin Smith, Regional Gift Planning Consultant, Diocese of Eastern Newfoundland & Labrador
- The Very Rev. Peter Wall, Dean and Rector, Christ’s Church Cathedral, Diocese of Niagara