SUNDAY 23 Dec.: Committees, Councils, and Corporations of General Synod
There is a lot of work that comes out of the National Office. Some of these have already been highlighted in this calendar, but here they are all listed.
Committees of General Synod:
- Communications and Information Resources Committee
- Faith, Worship, and Ministry Committee
- Financial Management Committee
- Partners in Mission and Ecojustice Committee
- Philanthropy Committee
Councils of General Synod:
- Council of General Synod
- Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples
- Council of the North
Corporations of General Synod:
The Anglican Church of Canada has four incorporated bodies, the Anglican Foundation of Canada, Anglican Journal, the Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF) and the Pension Office Corporation. They are each administered by board of directors.
For more information on any of these exciting ministries, please visit http://www.anglican.ca/about/ccc/