Comedian Robin Williams (who is Episcopalian) listed these in a skit on an HBO special:
10. No snake handling. (what is that?)
9. You can believe in dinosaurs.*
8. Male and female God created them; male and female we ordain them.
7. You don't have to check your brains at the door.
6. Pew aerobics.
5. Church year is color-coded.
4. Free wine on Sunday.
3. All of the pageantry – none of the guilt.
2. You don't have to know how to swim to get baptized.
And the Number One reason to be an Anglican:
1. No matter what you believe, there's bound to be at least one other Anglican who agrees with you.
*In 1982, this resolution was passed by the General Convention of the Episcopal Church of the USA
“Resolved…that this 67th General Convention affirms its belief in the glorious ability of God to create in any manner, and in this affirmation rejects the rigid dogmatism of the 'Creationist' movement, and be it further Resolved, That we affirm our support of the scientists, educators, and theologians in the search for truth in the creation God has given and entrusted us.